Energy Action's 2016 results show a 47% increase in net profit over last year, with a 6% increase in revenue. Due to these results, the fully franked final full year 2016 dividend to shareholders is up 73% over last year, at a total of 6.32 cents per share compared to the full year 2015 dividend of 3.65 cents.
- Full Year 2016 revenue up 6% up to $34 million
- Operating NPAT up 47% to $3.5 million
- Operating Cash Flow up 12% to $6.6 million
- Sites under Contract Management up 3% to 15,688
- Second half fully franked dividend of 3.52 cents : 6.32 cents for the full year
- Launch of growth strategy focused on Macro Industry Trends
Read the full media release here